Holy Family Catholic School participates in many smaller programs that earn us funds and goods from everyday items that are normally purchased, or thrown away. Together the impact of these smaller programs is great! Here is a quick rundown:
– Do you prefer Coke over Pepsi? Powerade over Gatorade? If so, we want your points! Any Coca Cola beverage sold in a bottle or can normally carries a ‘My Coke Rewards’ code. Before you throw away those 12-pack cartons or bottles, rip off the end piece or bottle cap with the code and send it in through your child’s folder to the Box Tops Committee. We can use that code to purchase school, PE, playground, and art supplies for HFCS at no charge.
Box Tops for Education
– There are hundreds of products today with Box Tops for Education symbols on them – think General Mills, Ziploc, Hefty, Betty Crocker, Juicy Juice, Green Giant, Progresso, Old El Paso, Avery, and more. Before you throw away (or recycle) the packaging, please be sure to clip the Box Tops for Education symbol and send it in through your child’s folder. We earn 10¢ for each box top. For a full list of products, go to
. You can even register online to earn Box Tops for our school by playing games, entering contests, and more.
Labels for Education
– There are hundreds of products with Labels for Education on them – think Campbell’s soups, Pepperidge Farm, Post cereals, Pace, Prego, Glad, PopSecret, V8, and more. When you finish that product, please be sure to clip the Label for Education symbol and send it in through your child’s folder. For a full list of products, go to
Magazines – Holy Family receives a whopping 40% of every magazine subscription made through the Great American program. Their prices are typically BETTER than what you will get offered as renewal rates from publishers. Next time you need to renew, or if you are thinking about getting some new subscriptions, please visit
and register using our Online ID 2697399. We think you’ll like what you find!
– If you are going to purchase ANYTHING online, PLEASE first see if you can access the online store through the Fuel My School marketplace (
). Many major retailers are partnered with them (think Amazon, Overstock, Walmart, Old Navy, Fandango, Expedia, Groupon, Gap, Macy’s, Priceline, Staples and many more). You’ll get the same prices, can use the same coupon codes, do everything exactly the same – AND earn some money for HFCS at the same time. We are all good at multi-tasking, please make this the first step in your next online shopping excursion.
Target Red Cards
– If you don’t have a Target Red Card yet, what are you waiting for? Did you know that you get 5% off every in store or online purchase, free shipping on anything, PLUS you can pick a school to receive a portion of your sales as well? (So our course you need to pick HFCS!) Red cards are available as Debit or Credit Cards. So no excuses if you don’t want a new credit card. Just make yours a debit card. It’s just like using your regular debit card but you save money and HFCS earns money. Sign up to reward Holy Family today!!!
Tyson Project A+
– If your family likes to eat Tyson frozen chicken, you may have noticed the Tyson Project A+ logo on the packaging. The label you save is easily identified by looking for the simple 1, 2, 3 program steps on box products or the “Support Your School” cut out found on bag products. Each label is worth 24¢ cash! Send yours in through your child’s folder to the Box Tops Committee. For a full list of products, go to
Thank you for taking the time to read about these programs. The more we are aware, the better the results for HFCS. If you have questions on any of these programs, please contact Cyndi Campbell at