Welcome to the 2017-2018 Online Registration for Holy Family Catholic School. We are excited you have taken the first step in making your child's academic and spiritual experience the best it can be.
As of February 9, 2017, we are accepting online applications for the 2017-2018 academic school year. The Application Process & Review Process has been customized to make it easier for our new prospective parents to complete.
The online application process consists of four simple steps:
1. Click on the Apply Now link below. It will take you to the application website.
APPLY NOW HERE
2. Once you are there, click on Online Application link to the left of the screen.
3. Create your new account with a user ID and password. Keep this information for future use.
4. Log into your account. Choose the appropriate grade level and complete the application.
Please have the following items/documents available to upload throughout the process.
· *Student’s Birth Certificate
· *Student’s Baptismal Certificate, if baptized Catholic
· *Copy of report cards from current and past two years, if applicable. (grades K-8)
· *Standardized Testing Results (Most recent FCAT, ITBS, etc. – grades 2-8)
· *Testing for Exceptional Student Services (Gifted, learning Disabilities, Speech, IEP, 504)
· *HFCC family envelope number or Parish Verification Letter from your parish, if you are not a member of Holy Family Catholic Church
· *Immunization Records
· *Credit card for $50.00 application processing fee
Please submit a complete application. If an application has been submitted and is incomplete, we will notify you via email of the pending items. Please note that this may delay your application process.
All PK4 and Kindergarten students applying will be screened on Tuesday, February 21, 2017. Please click on the Sign Up Genius link below to schedule your time for this testing.
PK4 & Kindergarten ONLY: CLICK HERE FOR SIGNUP GENIUS LINK
Remember, for those enrolling your child in Kindergarten, he or she must be 5 years of age before September 1st of that school year.
Note-PK3: Children must be toilet trained and 3-years of age by September 1st of the school year for which the child will be enrolled.
For your convenience, here is a link with information on our current tuition:
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com
Sister Dorothy Sayers, M.P.F.
Principal, Holy Family Catholic School